Hi, Everyone! This week’s ingredient spotlight is...
Sourced from the larch tree native to boreal forests like those found in Siberia (the coldest region of Russia!) Arabinogalactan is a type of fiber that offers many health benefits! By helping to stimulate the immune system, Arabinogalactan may help to prevent bacterial and viral infections, as well as improve digestion. How this fiber boosts the immune system is related to the production of probiotics during digestion. As a result, the body produces an increase in defensive antibodies.
Consuming Arabinogalactan may help in the following ways:
- Improved Digestion
- Helps to increase good bacteria and decrease bad bacteria
- Promotes a gut microfloral balance, which helps to support a healthy digestive and immune system
- Prevention of the Common Cold
- Arabinogalactan acts as an adaptogenic agent by promoting a balanced bodily response to stress
- By managing the body’s response to stress, it helps to promote healthy immune system functioning
As we head into the middle of August and start to prepare for the upcoming fall, Baba’s Remedies wants you to focus on your health. Whatever your fall might look like – sending your kids back to school, homeschooling, working in the office – we want you to remember to take care of yourself. Try out our Immunity Powder so you can head into the fall with the resistance and resilience to manage whatever comes your way!