This week at Baba’s Remedies we want to spotlight an herb in our Immunity Powder that deserves some attention during this stressful time:
Also known as the “arctic root”, this flowering herb grown in Siberia has been used for medicinal purposes in Russia and other regions in Europe and Asia that have similar mountainous terrain.
While research is limited, studies have indicated that consuming this herb may have the following positive benefits:
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- May stimulate serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine activity
- May support adrenal gland functioning
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- The adaptogenic properties of Rhodiola Rosea may help the body cope with a variety of stressors – physical, mental, and environmental
- May help promote a balanced mood
- Increase physical endurance
- May help improve exercise performance and stamina by increasing the body’s resilience to physical stress
Baba would not want you to miss out on this natural remedy! While Baba isn't here to cure your ailments, her tradition lives on. Check out our Immunity Powder so you can start reaping the benefits of this Siberian herb!